Board of Directors Responsibilities
CRC’s Vision Statement – To make professional Christian counseling available
without constraint to the hurting and abused.
CRC is first and foremost seeking a devoted follower of Jesus Christ to serve on our board of directors.
- The board is responsible for sustaining CRC’s mission. The board must make sure that all programs and activities serve that mission, which forms the basis for CRC’s fundraising.
- The primary responsibility of this new board member will be to help CRC network in the community and raise funds.
- Select, support and evaluate the Executive Staff.
- Financial Oversight: Securing and managing adequate resources including physical, financial, and human.
- Maintains Accountability: Insure that local, federal and state laws are followed, that appropriate forms are completed; health and safety regulations are followed.
- Ensure effective planning is in place to achieve CRC goals, objectives and strategies.
- Assess Ministry Programs. Ensure that current and future programs are consistent with the overall mission of CRC.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings of the Board and annual Board retreat.
- 100% of the board is required to make an annual financial contribution to CRC.
- The expectation of all board members is to invest their time, talent and treasure into CRC.
- If you have expertise in fundraising, accounting or marketing that is a plus!
For additional information about Christian Recovery Counseling, please visit www.christianrecoverycenter.org. If you are interested in this volunteer position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.