Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
CRC IS SEEKING FULL TIME CLINICAL DIRECTOR. For detailed job description, email Colleen at email@example.com.
- The individual needs to be a licensed as a Ph.D Clinical Psychologist by the state of Minnesota and qualified to be a supervisor of mental health staff.
- The individual should have at least 5 years of clinical experience in the field of mental health and has worked in a Rule 29 state licensed agency. It would be beneficial for the individual to also have a LMFT licensure.
- The individual must be of high moral character with a deep desire to work in a Christ-centered nonprofit agency.
Event Volunteer: Each year, CRC holds three fundraising events (Seeds of Spring, 29:11 Golf Classic and Evening of Hope). Event volunteers help with planning, decorating, mailings and promoting the events. Your creativity and enthusiasm is greatly needed and appreciated. Please callour main office for more information to let us know of your interest in volunteering at Christian Recovery Counseling. 763-566-0088.
Internship Opportunities (Clinical and Other)
CRC is a Rule 29 clinic that often has internship opportunities for those in the process of completing their Masters degree. At this time, it is anticipated that CRC will have its next internship opportunities available in Spring, 2011. Please check back for internship opportunities. Inquiries should be directed to Deanne Shaw LMFT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRC's Executive Director is looking for a college intern to help her with social media and other marketing strategies. CRC has marketing strategies that focus on obtaining new clients and marketing strategies for increasing CRC's donor/support base. A strong intern candidate will be social media savvy, a creative thinker, and can both strategize and take action. This intern may also have some non-marketing administrative tasks. Internship experiences will include working closely with executive director on the following:
- Daily Facebook and Twitter posts
- Consistent web site updates
- Electronic newsletter and other e-communications
- Fundraising event planning
- Creating new strategy for connecting with churches & other nonprofits
- Brainstorming sessions
If interested and qualified, please email resume and cover email to Colleen Prudhomme at email@example.com.